Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers' Day!


Happy Fathers' Day to all the fathers around the world,

but most of all to my Dad!

I am blessed with one of the most wonderful fathers in the world.

He exudes compassion, he has endless patience, he is not afraid to show his humanness, he has a heart as big as the universe, he is funny, everybody loves him, he cherishes family, and he is steadfast in the support of his children.
Here he is with one of his granddaughters, Kate. Playing grandfather is a role he was made for!
You are my sunshine, Dad.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Jeni's older sister, Nancy, and as one can then infer, I too, have the greatest father ever!
I am also blessed with 2 wonderful sisters. One of which is of course, Jeni. Those of you who travel with Jeni and explore Italy, food and wine will have an experience that w
will not only be unforgettable but also unmatched anywhere else. Besides the obvious love and knowledge Jeni will share with you, you will also leave with a piece of Jeni in your hearts! She's my sis, but her heart is so big, I won't mind letting you have a small piece!
Nancy Bloom