Saturday, March 15, 2008

Still Here

Dear friends,

I am still here, but have been away from blogging for a few weeks. Life happened. My intentions are to get back to a normal blogging routine soon, after some things calm down in my life. I miss you all!

In the meantime, please don't forget to submit your post for this month's Apples & Thyme event. This is the first time we have a guest host - the talented and beautiful Chris at Mele Cotte. Do forward all entries to here at melecotte AT gmail DOT com.

May you all be well.

I'll be back soon (or "A Presto" as we say in Italian),
Jeni

5 comments:

Jannis said...

I understand.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Happy to see you, even if it's just for a peek above the water ;)

Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Jeni,
Been thinking about you. Glad to hear you are hanging in there.

Take Care,

Susan said...

Good to hear from you, Jeni. Please take care of yourself.

The Passionate Palate said...

Oh how lucky I am to "know" all of you beautiful women. Thanks for the supportive and kind words.