Monday, April 28, 2008

Apples & Thyme - Round Up #5

The April Apples & Thyme Round Up is here...well, thanks to Marla, it's been here and I'm just late letting everyone know. My apologies.

The Magnificent Marla of Bella Baita View posted the round up of this months memories and recipes. Please pop on over to her site to read all the delicious and heartfelt posts.
This will be our last Apples & Thyme event for the time being, given that Inge and I have very full lives at the moment. We thank all of you who have participated. You may see the event return in the future at some point.

A big thank you, Marla for your excellent effort. Actually, that reminds me...

Chris at Mele Cotte awarded me with an Award of Excellence that I haven't
yet acknowledged nor passed on. Thank you so much, Chris, for thinking so
highly of my blog! I think this is an opportune moment to pass it on to
Marla for her continued excellence in the blogging. I would also like to pass it to along to my wonderful partner in Apples & Thyme - Inge at Vanielje Kitchen. If you both already have the award, then consider yourself doubly blessed. You both have not only excellent content, creativity, stories, writing but excellent attitudes.
Lastly, I will post more soon about why I have been so absent lately. I have much to share and have missed the wonderful exchanges with all of you out there.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Thank you for always bringing smiles to our faces! :)

PG said...

I submitted a post on April 10th. Were you able to receive it? I do not see it in the roundup. My email address is bloggingwagon(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Thanks!

Ivy said...

Jeni, shall be looking forward to this event again. Maybe some of us can continue this on your behalf. Please let me know if I can help. The Excellent Award you gained was well deserved. Congratulations.

Bella Baita Marla said...

Thank you Jeni for your kind words and high praise. Sounds like there might be some interest in keeping the A&T going and that would be nice.
Psychgrad and Jeni, I just added a link to your wonderful post about Baba. Sorry it didn't get to me, but it's in the round up now.

The Passionate Palate said...

Chris - you are so sweet.

Psychgrad - all corrected now...most sorry.

Ivy - Thanks for the offer and the support. I will let you know. Your entries are always so fascinating. Oh, and thanks for the compliments.

BBV - thanks for adding that one in and doing such a great job as host.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Congratulations!
That's wonderful!!

You do have an excellent blog.
And excellent food, I must consider moving closer.

;o)

Scarlett & Viaggiatore